The best thing from Debbie Stabenow so far
I have picked on Debbie Stabenow quite a bit here. I think she’s an idiot. So far, just here, I have picked on her for:
- Running for reform but voting against eliminating earmarks. ( That’s called hypocrisy, or lying )
- For sticking pullout requirements into a funding bill, having it vetoed, and not being able to do anything about it even with the majority.
- Voting against stem cell research.
- Voting against certain military weaponry without having the other side agree to get rid of theirs first.
- For flogging herself publicly for some perverse, sick, reason:
However, I am going to give her some kudos today. She has done one thing right. She apparently married a man who knows the proper price to pay for a blow job:
I love Smoking Gun!
I hear Nancy Pelosi will give a major speech on the continuing saga of the Democrat Culture of Corruption. For expediency, she’s held off on the New York Governors so she could lump them in with Debbie’s hubby.
You guys have a REAL winner there in Michigan!
- August 19, 2009 -- 545 People (0)
I love Snopes.com. No telling what you'll find there. Humor, movies, sports, paranormal, extra-terrestrial, politics, you name it, it's there. One of today's stories involve an opinion piece wri...
- October 10, 2006 -- Al Martinez feels the heat (0)
Al Martinez decided to get something off his chest. Now, Al's not your ordinary newspaper hack, he's a hack for the LA Times. I'm not sure exactly what set him off, but here's some of what he...
- October 17, 2006 -- It’s the economy, stupid (3)
On a long list of issues, including Iraq and "ethics/corruption," 23 percent cited the economy as their top concern, up from 17 percent in May.
I have been the firm believer that all ...
- December 7, 2008 -- Death of the Republican Party? (2)
The death of the Republican Party might be a little premature. Anh "Joseph" Cao defeated William Jefferson in New Orleans. This particular district has an 11% Republican registration. If Obama w...
- May 16, 2007 -- Nancy Pelosi’s culture of corruption: Nancy Pelosi (2)
Nancy Pelosi condemned the Republicans as a culture of corruption in her efforts to take over Congress. And, people bought it apparently. Since then we've had Barbara Boxer very quietly slip out o...