Jamie Gorelick’s BAAAACCCKKKK!
In my opinion, 9/11 was largely the responsibility of Jamie Gorelick. Jamie Gorelick is pure evil. Period. Her name figures prominently in several domestic disasters. Sure, she didn’t break the levees in New Orleans, but it was the climate of non-communication between agencies that contributed to the problems in a substantial way. So yeah, some of the blame for the consequences of Katrina can be attributed to her.
I mean, her name is mentioned in association with:
- Ruby Ridge
- Although she handled the Oklahoma City bombing fairly competently, it was HOW the Waco and Ruby Ridge incidents were handled, in a large part by Gorelick, that led to the bombing.
- Sandy Berger’s thefts
- Able Danger
- 9/11, repeatedly
- The legal wrong side of the Duke Lacrosse rape case ( which involved, par for course, ignoring obvious evidence. )
- The bad situation of Fannie Mae due to lack of oversight and cooperation with auditors by the board she was a member of.
- And, believe it or not, she’s now part of the exploding gasoline prices crisis as she’s a board member for Schlumberger Ltd. An oil field developer. She was hired there in 2002. Pretty much when the War in Iraq started. You know, the war everyone tried to blame on Dick Cheney and Haliburton. BTW, Schlumberger is a direct competitor to Haliburton. Schlumberger was directed by John Deutch from 1998 until 2007. You remember John Deutch, he was the CIA director who downsized the CIA following the collapse of the Soviet Union and thereby pretty much eliminated our foreign intelligence operations. It was this lack of foreign intelligence that was directly blamed for 9/11. jamie Gorelick’s wall was the other primary reason. John hired Jamie. Schlumberger lost out to Halliburton. Repeating the past, John’s gone now, Jamie’s not. In the meantime, who’s the primary benefactor in the US for NOT driving down the price of oil by developing more wells? You guessed it, Schlumberger vis a vis Jamie Gorelick:
- Of course, they wouldn’t be successful at it if it weren’t for the complete support of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, who REFUSE to do the right thing and allow OTHER companies to do the drilling that Schlumberger apparently refuses to do.
How many more disasters does this woman have to be involved in before CNN and MSNBC out her?
I will admit Jamie Gorelick’s life reads like a movie. Only problem is it would be a bizarro Forrest Gump where horrible things happen to millions of people every time she steps into the picture. It’d probably be a huge hit though.