Harry Reid saves the world
I don’t think anyone ever assumed Harry Reid is a modest man. But, he recently had this to offer:
‘You know, but for me we’d be in a worldwide depression.’ They want to know what I have done for them.”
- February 18, 2011 -- Run Away! Run Away! (0)
Dedicated to the Wisconsin Senate Democrats:
The real story is almost as comical:
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
What do you think?
- December 28, 2006 -- Landmine Soccer (4)
The United Nations has released this advertisement for US consumption:
I really don't want my kid seeing this advertisement. You think he'd want to play soccer if he saw it? Once aga...
- October 20, 2011 -- Atlas Shrugged (0)
Atlas ShruggedPublic OpinionView Results
- July 7, 2010 -- Who’s Gonna Win the Border War? (0)
Who's going to win the border war?Public OpinionPoll Results
- June 12, 2007 -- Americans prefer a felon or Harry Reid? (4)
Trick question I know. It's a tie.
Surveys of 800 Likely Voters June 4-5, 2007 and June 6-7, 2007
This Week's Favorability Ratings
Harry Reid - 19%
Scooter Libby - 19%...