The worst editorialist in the world is finally gone
No sooner than I point out that in order for broadcast journalism to return to the days of the Cronkites and Reasoners, the companies supporting the industry would have to set their standards higher, MSNBC does just that.
Good-bye Keith Olbermann!
- January 14, 2011 -- Mark Levin takes on the haters (2)
People are talking a lot right now that the vitriol needs to be leveled down a lot. Problem is there are too many people that thrive on it. To me journalism hit the current low when Keith Olberma...
- December 1, 2008 -- Wanna guess what party Larry Langford belongs to? (0)
WSFA is reporting that Birmgingham, Alabama mayor Larry Langford has been arrested by the FBI on some pretty serious charges. At this point CNN nor MSNBC feel it's a story worth printing.
- November 26, 2007 -- MSNBC just can’t help itself (0)
Some people think Keith Olbermann has a mind of his own. Others like me just know he knows how to draw a paycheck. His employer is MSNBC, here's what they consider content:
On every front --...
- November 8, 2007 -- Democrats yank border security from defense bill (0)
During the last few years one of the main political footballs has been national security. Due to many Democrats' strong anti-war rhetoric, the Republicans accused many Democrat candidates of being...
- August 10, 2009 -- How the health care supporters are finally getting organized (1)
They're calling in the SEIU of course. The advantages of this of course are obvious:
They're already organized and staffed.
You don't have to worry about paying them since they're on salar...