Gene Simmons on 2012
Gene Simmons, you know the guy:
He just tweeted me this:
I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry.
Seems kinda sure about that.
- November 7, 2006 -- My 2006 election day prediction (22)
I am basing this not on polls, because polls are just as often wrong as they are right. I am basing this on things that matter, that are really happening. The stock market has moved up ...
- July 9, 2008 -- Nancy Pelosi thinks the SPR will fix the price of gas (0)
Via See-Dubya at Michelle Malkin's blog, with an assist from Gasbuddy:
Apparently Nancy is finally starting to feel the heat. So, she came up with the ultimate solution her feable mind could ...
- July 10, 2008 -- Obama lurches away from his core (0)
Barack Obama's having a rough week.
First, he did the very odd thing of stating very publicly he liked President Bush's Faith Based Initiative so much he wanted to expand it. That drew the ire ...
- August 11, 2008 -- John Edwards and the next president (2)
Noel Sheppard at Newsbusters wonders how the John Edwards flap has affected the 2008 Presidential race:
...the case can certainly be made that if the Edwards affair had gotten the press attention ...
- May 16, 2009 -- US anti-authority attitude – abortion (1)
Sometimes it gets real hard to figure this country out. Sometimes it doesn't. The Gallup Poll started tracking the abortion issue in 1995. At the time, we had a pro-choice president. From 2001 ...