the perils of Apple Juice
So some guy figures out there’s more arsenic in apple juice than water. Nevermind the fact there’s a ton of vitamins and stuff you’ll never get from water. I think he’s an idiot. People have been drinking apple juice, without dying from arsenic poison, for about a thousand or so years. But, they didn’t have the internet or Big Brother to deal with. So, in the spirit of banning everything, the question begs.
- November 13, 2009 -- Apple stockholder finds Nancy Pelosi objectionable (0)
OK, here's what I'm dealing with:
A conservative filmmaker in Hollywood thought he had developed a worthwhile iPhone app: a telephone directory listing every U.S. senator and congressman, with car...
- February 23, 2011 -- Libya, that shining example of Human Rights (0)
Although in the throes of civil war, Libya has never been much of a beacon of human rights. Now, having to deal with a threat to his leadership, Gadhafi's only solution is to kill everyone. Altho...
- July 7, 2010 -- Who’s Gonna Win the Border War? (0)
Who's going to win the border war?Public OpinionPoll Results
- March 22, 2011 -- Is Libya all about the oil? (0)
That's not my poll, but it's a dead-on appropriate question. Obama says it's about the intended genocide Khadafi threatened. Well, that's been going on unabated i...
- October 20, 2011 -- Atlas Shrugged (0)
Atlas ShruggedPublic OpinionView Results