The government is the only thing we all belong to
In case you ever had any doubt, this played on the opening day of the Democrat National Convention:
If you have any clue what’s going on at all, this should scare you.
- March 7, 2012 -- Al Franken wants to decide what health benefits you can have (0)
Al Franken has a problem:
My boss is not my doctor. My health care choices are none of my boss’s business -- and none of yours, either.
Seriously -- what’s wrong with y...
- September 4, 2009 -- Czar Van Jones (2)
Barack Obama has found a loophole he loves. By appointing "special advisors", otherwise known as "czars", he completely bypasses Nancy Pelosi and the rest of Congress. He doesn't have to worry ab...
- July 17, 2008 -- Keith Ellison’s Utopia (1)
Representative Keith Ellison submitted this letter to The Hill blogs:
We have to consider the 30 years of stagnant wages that your average Americans have had to face. That fact is that the reason ...
- April 23, 2010 -- Bertha Lewis loves socialists (0)
Bertha Lewis, CEO of Acorn, is proud to be a socialist. She applauds anyone who calls themself a socialist. But, that's not the best part:
"Any group that says, 'I'm young, I'm Democratic, and ...
- July 7, 2010 -- Who’s Gonna Win the Border War? (0)
Who's going to win the border war?Public OpinionPoll Results